16 March 2009

Mini Runway Report - Fall 2009 RTWear Picks - Dsquared2/Burberry Prorsum

Hey Zeph
The collections for Fall 2009 have been ok... There have been some disappointments, like Alexander Wang and Josh Goot, only because I expected so much more. Their Summer outfits more than make up for it though.

Decided to finally post some photos from my picks - the shows of Dsquared2 and Burberry P. I thought the twin designers of the former produced something amazing - every outfit was rockin'.... and beautiful Christopher Bailey of the latter, well Burberry's just my 'I heart' label, and under his direction the clothes are always so simple, fresh and trend-setting.
Pics from Style.com RR

Dsquared2
Biker jacket + biker cap + an up-to-date aviator


If I was awesome I'd wear this to Blockbuster to rent DvDs


Outfit a la 'Me and my frappe time, so fuck-off'


Burberry
I live in the tropics yet I want this accessory bad


Perfect coat for heading to lunch-meetings or after work tapas


Long sleeve yet fairy light


Dreamy drop-waist that hails the start of the weekend


xxFeather

P.S
hello

No comments: