14 June 2008

Favorite online finds of the week

Hey Feather, I've spent the weekend trawling the net for future purchases or just nice things to look at, here's what I found.
Le Black Book is a new Australian Online Store. Featuring clothing, shoes and accessories from leading Oz Designers.
My favorite item is this One Piece Swimsuit from Anna & Boy. $270.00 (au dollars) www.leblackbook.com.au






It's winter here in Australia, but this Seaton Print Hat has me wishing it was spring already. Can't wait for the sun to come back out!
$66.00us www.revolveclothing.com



When I think of Quilts, words like designer and couture don't immediately come to mind. But then I found the range at Denyse Schmidt Quilts.


I love "Poppy & Tangerine" from the Works Special Edition collection. So cosy and warm looking! Prices ranges from $400 - $1,500 depending on size. Check out the entire collection at www.dsquilts.com



x Zeph

No comments: